News & Media
Operational notification #41: Port Drive Upgrade – Upcoming out of hours’ works and traffic lane changes
Posted on Thursday, 14 September 2017 (Archive on Wednesday, 14 March 2018)
PBPL would like to advise that there will be out of hours’ work for the Port Drive Upgrade project on the following dates:
• From 6am to 6pm Saturday 16 September
• From 4pm Sunday 17 September to 5am Monday 18 September
• From 6pm to 5am from Monday 18 September to Friday 22 September
• From 6am to 6pm on Saturday 23 September and 30 September.
Activities will include:
- Realignment of concrete barriers and line marking along Port Drive in preparation for upcoming traffic lane changes
- Road surfacing works
- Installation of barriers near Lucinda Drive Bridge for works to install a permanent concrete safety barrier
- Drainage works and civil works on the northbound approaches to Lucinda Drive Bridge
- Public utility works at Kite Street (westbound) which will require a lane closure (Saturday 16 September only).
While this work is underway, traffic control will be in place, including short-term stop/go on Port Drive, to direct traffic through the site during these works. Motorists are advised to allow extra time for their journeys and follow the direction of traffic controllers and signage.
Should you have any queries, please contact the Port Drive Project team via email email@example.com or contact the 24hr project hotline 1800 895 929.