Please note the opening hours for Port of Brisbane / Fort Lytton precinct participants:
Saturday 13 October 2018 (only)
- The Port of Brisbane, Port Office building, Visitors Centre and Café.3 Port Central Ave. Access to building and free guided bus tours departing the Port Office every 45 mins from 9am - 3pm.
- Patrick Autostrad Terminal – Berth 10, Curlew St. Free guided tours every 45mins from 9am – 3pm.
- DP World Brisbane – Terminal 4 Office Building. Access to building with view of the terminal operations 9am – 3pm.
- GrainCorp, Cnr Port Drive and Seafarers St. Free guided tours commencing at 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm & 2:00pm.
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 October 2018
- Mission to Seafarers Brisbane, 2 Seafarers St open 10:30 – 5:00pm
- Fort Lytton Historic Military Precinct, 160 South St, Lytton 10 am – 4:00pm. Cannon firing at 11am, 1 pm and 2pm
For a map of Port of Brisbane BOH participants, click here.
Please drive carefully and observe the speed limits.