Over the next five years from 2019/20, PBPL is investing more than $500 million in infrastructure projects and improvements to support the Port’s long-term growth and continue to improve safety, access and efficiency for our customers and stakeholders.
Maintaining and improving our existing infrastructure and assets is a key part of this, as is keeping our customers and stakeholders up-to-date of works underway.
RECENTLY COMPLETED WORKS
- Bollar replacement project (on all container wharves from 4 - 12)
- Bulk Terminals Drive Roundabout Upgrade
- Howard Smith Drive road upgrade project
- $110 million Port Drive Upgrade Project
- Koopa Swing Basin (adjacent to berth 10)